nice clothes
the other day at work, one of the gals I work with made the comment that I had nice clothes, as the previous day she said she liked my skirt. I very much appreciated her comment, she herself is very trending and dresses well too. I’ve noticed that since I’ve been out in LA, I’ve come to look at my closet a bit differently. I’ve found more ways to pair various things together that originally I never would have thought of.... (which is a good thing as I haven’t felt obligated to by new things). In a certain sense, I’ve allowed myself to be even more creative with how I dress. I’m not saying that I didn’t have a good sense of personal style before I came to LA, but now I don’t question something I put on, if it fits and feels good, I go with it. No pressure, no rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment