7.18.2007

catch and release

I just watched this movie tonight. Laura signed up for Netflix, so there's always a new movie around to be watched.

There's one line in the movie when she's with her fiance and they just spent an amazing day together, he mentioned that he had something to say and she replied... will it make me happier or sadder then I am right now. He said sadder and she replied... don't tell me.

it's interesting to think about the things we may not actually know about those who can be so dear to us. shows how easily we too can keep things hidden or covered up. are we so worried about what we are suppose to be to someone, that we dare not reveal too much in fear of crushing that image or hurting them? but really, aren't we then limiting ourselves to who we are ourselves?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my life Bex... at least I can be the person that shows you the 'what NOT to do' parts of life.