goofy pleasures
there are somethings I do during the day that afterwards I just have to smile and shake my head at myself. For one, yesterday morning while heading to work, I definitely smiled and said "hello Theo" out loud as I approached my car. I know, it's odd. But I just gave him a bath the day before and he looked so cute in the morning sun.
then the other night, and this happens more often then I probably would like to admit, I spent part of the evening in my closet (along with Laura's), planning out new outfit combos that I can wear. I'm so excited about some of the new possibilities that exist now that I live with Laura.... now only if we wore the same shoe size.
2 comments:
Now I feel bad that my closet is so messy. I'll make it better organized so you can feel more at home in there. :)
This is why staying with you guys was so fun! Can't wait to come visit again!
Post a Comment