2.19.2007

Connected

I haven't had internet in my apartment for about a month now. My neighbor said I can split it with her, but she's still trying to figure out the connection and such. So this is the explaination for why I haven't been able to post as often.... not to mention I've also had a busy past few weeks...

It has made me realize how much of a convience it is to have Internet and always be connected though. Even for the simple things like checking the weather and mapquesting directions (something that is very handy when you live in a city like LA). I do know that I have been able to survive without it though too, fortunately I can be connected while I'm at work and can accomplish a few things that are needed during the business hours.

Hopefully soon though I'll be able to be connected at my own place. So I can do certain things like read blogs and purchase new iTunes music while I'm comfortably sitting in my bed with my iBook resting in my lap...

No comments: