hands-on social catalyst
Our publicist was in today and gave a presentation from the Ad sales side about Bon Appetit as a brand and some of the results from surveys and focus groups. I just find it all very interesting considering I just sat through similar presentations for BHG before I left.
I do have to say, I'm a true BA reader! A hands-on social catalyst...as we describe them. The book they presented was full of great phrases that talked about how so much enjoyment is centered around food... many great memories, points of destination, how we gather to celebrate... It really was an inspiring presentation as it described so much about what I love to do.
For example, I'm going to make cheese fondue for Joy, Dre, and Laura on Wednesday so we can celebrate single's awareness day. This past weekend I also attempted a recipe idea I had for some cookies (which is something I still need to work on.) Gina's coming into LA this weekend and I have a whole list of places to take her too. Having visitors gives me a good reason to check out all the great restaurants that this city holds. And of course, I also have it in my plans to take Gina to one of the farmer's markets so I can also prepare her dinner on Sunday night.
Yes, I'd say I'm a true foodie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment