peaches
“inside every sweet peach is a strong pit”
I came across this saying the other day and feel it's very fitting for me. I like to think that I am someone who is sweet and dear and feel that this is probably very apparent to those who know me and those I meet. But I also like to think that I am strong... of course I like to think I'm strong physically, but most importantly in the emotional and spiritual sense. I believe I have a good understanding of what I want to stand for and who I am. This may be apparent in my work ethic, dedication and values. Basically, I'm not going to let things get me down.
All and all though, inside and out, sweet and strong, I know that I am who I am because of my faith in the Lord, He gives me the strength to be strong and carry on... and it's by His example and joy that it brings for everything that's sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment