
Yes, today is Pancake day. One of my favorite holidays! Lynette (pictured above) is my friend who introduced me to this celebration after she spent a semester in London. Pancake day is also know as fat tuesday or celebrated as Mardi Gras by many.
I'm going to celebrate tonight with the girls at Sierra Bonita. Laura is the best pancake shape artist I know. I think butter-rum syrup is going to be a must!
What kind of pancakes did you have?
2.19.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mostly regular pancakes, but as I was helping Bo and Jenny out by flipping some blueberry and choc. chip pancakes I tested my product for quality control purposes only. I heard that you've managed to get this celebration into a magazine next year, that is absolutely fantastic! Happy Pancake Day!
i successfully mastered the art of the crepe. they were delicious. i can't wait to make more. thanks for making me your cover model and for carrying on the tradition.
Post a Comment