if I had time
it seems I have a million things to write about. So much has happend with in this last week. Everyday it seems there’s always something in which I think, that would be a great post. But here I am with a moment of time and I can’t even figure out where to begin or which thought do I begin to share. I probably can’t capture the jest of the ideas in a few words, but here’s just an idea of what I’d all post about if I could.
tapping the keg at 4:00.... and the big hats they wear at the kentucky derby.
cinco de mayo.... and that feeling of wanting to lean over the edge.
share and tell with Elle... looking back but facing forward.
two girls, two beat up cars and jumper cables...there’s nothing we can’t try to figure out.
Dan’s the man.... seriously!
playing hooky... and how much work should I really make for myself.
it’s all about contacts.... and how good it feels to be in a spot to help those I know make them.
dreamers, doers.... and me.
those big decisions.... finding the path that’s pretty well shaped or taking the risk to find a life to create.
finding a home for walter.... how we'll know it's the right place
because we are family... how blessed I am to have such great friends
As I continue to type out these thoughts, more keep coming to mind as I try to recap this past week... and as I reread what I wrote, I can't help but think—wow! this is my life.
1 comment:
who in the world is Walter? and I love the line wanting to lean over the edge...
Post a Comment