5.21.2007

oh the weekend

I must say, there’s nothing like a good weekend. Especially when there’s the time to be productive and selfishly lazy, enjoying time for liesure and one’s own hobbies.

Saturday, Laura and I found ourselves a home. It’s the perfect place we’ve been patiently looking for and oh how happy Walter will be. It feels good to finally know.... one more thing to check off our list. And now we can start planning where and how we’ll put all our stuff with in it.

So with that accomplished we were quite easily able to back our beach bags and head to Santa Monica to spend the rest of the day with Dan down in the sand.... and when I mean down in the sand, I’m speaking in literal terms as Laura and I actually buried Dan in it.

Sunday, I was able to finish up the wedding invitations I’ve been designing for Janelle and Jaimi’s wedding.... another check off my list. But I was also able to take the time to make a batch of cookies and sit out in the courtyard and enjoy some tea and company with four of my neighbors..... I love those little moments.

1 comment:

allijack said...

just so you know, you make me feel like I really should quit my second job.