bo Notes & becca Books
Through out high school, I was constantly using the computer to make things, cards, school projects, t-shirts and such... hence the reason I had the idea of going into the graphic design field. It was Bo though who really introduced me to the idea of cut-n-paste to make cute little things... she really was a creative inspiration for me. So while she would make cute little cards, I was usually working on designing books. I don't really recall exactly when, probably on one of our numerous walks/runs around the cute little neighborhood of Sherman Hill or Germania Drive, but we decided that someday we would own a cute little place for bo Notes & becca Books . As we continue through our journey in life, I can still see this place in my mind. It even grows and becomes more as I think about what it could be... I could bake pastries and have a coffee bar with teas and such, cute little tables and a variety of uniquely different chairs, a stand of bo Notes and various cards and papers, and of course, books everywhere, stacked on the floor, filling the shelves, the walls decorated with amatuer art. The utlimate hang out for the creative soul to be inspired.
It just so happened that I got an fun phone call from bo the other night, her and her roommate Jenny just had a great idea for a book... it would be called Taste Buds a book to inspire creative cooking. Of course I love it! I hope they continue to develope the idea and hope that I can help them design it and contribute in anyway. What I found to be so interesting is, well bo may not know this, but I've been spending my free time actually creating cards. For awhile I struggled with a brand for my stuff, bo Notes just works so well for bo, but what about me? Well, it just so happened the other day I had an idea... if I were ever to create cards to be purchased... I'd call them stamp included as I'd sell each one with a stamp on the envelope, so that one could easily write a note in the card and drop it into a mail box because the postage is already paid. It's just an idea right now, but I think it would go over well... I've even started to doodle logo ideas.
Regardless, this realization of how the tables have turned, bo and I should reconsider the name for our place because bo Notes & becca Books probably won't portray the essence of the place completely.
No comments:
Post a Comment