stranger than fiction
I just saw this movie last night with Laura and Dre... it was playing at a $3 theater that we could walk to from there place... I know, how great is that!
I just have to say, I LOVED the movie! It was so cute. (I know Laura may not agree with as much enthusiasm considering she fell a sleep during it)... but I for one would recommend it to anyone in the mood for a cute, feel good movie.
Maggie Gyllenhaal is in it and of course she herself is adorable, but I just loved her character Ana in the movie. She owns this darling bakery and at one point made the comment that she likes to make cookies because they make people happy.
So yes, of course, as you may suspect, this morning I had to bake a batch of cookies. There's just something about baking cookies that I find so enjoyable... which I also have plans to bake cupcakes this weekend as Laura has a friend whose birthday is coming up and of course, I'll jump at anything that gives me a reason to bake.
So as I just wrote about owning a place like bo Notes & becca Books (read below), I actually do hope that someday—maybe—I'll actually be able to bake cookies and sweets in my own little place that people will come to because, well... cookies make people happy.
1 comment:
love it. i just watched that this week with jon at a $3 theater, too! hooray. we had been snow bound for a couple days and needed to get out of the house. i was surprised by how muhc i like the movie. i'm a sucker for dustin hoffman ever since I heart Huckabee's. Glad you liked the movie too and i'm planning on having a valentine's day party just as an excuse to back cupcakes. yum.
Post a Comment