"wouldn't Rebecca be proud..."
Another great story from my dad :::
One of my many cousins got married this past weekend in Minneapolis. My parents went to it and my dad expressed that it was a bit different... ( which actually, I'll express again that I think it is the Remsen weddings that tend to be a bit different )
I guess they didn't really serve a meal at the reception, but what sounded like a selection of tapas or small plates. I wish I could have been there to actually experience the food myself as my dad really couldn't describe what a lot of it was, which is why at one point he had to comment, "wouldn't Rebecca be proud," as he realized that he's never had a plate full of so many things he's never tried before.
Yes, I will say... I was very proud to hear this. Unfortunately though, Jacob wasn't as excited about the whole experience or willing to try new things as he returned to his seat with only two strawberries and some rice on his plate.
No comments:
Post a Comment