girlfriends
I’ve said this before and I know I’ll say it again and again, but I have been blessed with the most amazing girlfriends. Dispite the distance that exists between us all, there’s a bond that manages to keep us close.
Friday night I was able to catch up with Bo, we chatted for about 90 minutes. I feel it was one of those nights where Bo wasn’t able to sleep, which works out so conviniently that there’s a two hour time difference. I spent another hour on the phone today, this time with Lynn, who keeps herself very busy on the tropical island, but we always share amazing conversations to bring things back up to speed. In the mail today I also recieved a heart warming letter from Gina and a little note form Andrea, who I often exchange quick little e-mails through out the work week and touch base regularily over the phone. Then this weekend, Janelle is coming to LA to visit and I’m excited for a full weekend of quality girl time. To top it all off, I get to spend time each week with Laura in person, as she’s right here in LA with me.
It’s not typical to talk with each of my girls in one weekend, but I wouldn’t say it’s uncommon as we all understand and appreciate eachother so that despite the distance and ever changing lifestyles we each lead, we all keep in touch, allowing the friendships to continue to grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment