broomball
I just had a great conversation with my friend Pat. He's been in Minneapolis briefly for work and will be moving back to New York by the end of the month, but he remembered how much I talked about loving broomball that he ended up joining a league during his time in MN. Of course he had to complain about how sore he would be after a game and how beaten up one gets... which I think is one reason I did enjoy the sport so much. As one would imagine, I miss the fact that I won't be able to play broomball this year, but I found out from my friend Karri that my old team still got together again for this season and even kept the same team name. Oh how I remember the amount of phone calls I had to make and the convincing I had to do to get enough people to play, and now they are all hooked. I have to say I'm enjoying the warm california sun, and can't even imagine how could it must be back home, but someday I know I'll find my way to get back on the ice for some good ol' broomball action.
No comments:
Post a Comment