1.10.2007

dream big



these words come from one of my favorite songs dream big by Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband. As I took the time to doodle them out, I began to think about the words more specifically. Obviously I love how encouraging they are, reassuring that one can get through the hard times and that dreams can still come true. One thing I realized though about the chosen words, is if one can go through life with a smile on their face, with laughter and joy, being proud of who they are, and sharing that in prayer with the Lord, I'd say they really are living out a dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bex... I love your doodle. I too, love this song. This song is my song for my kiddos last year- my very first class. Oh how I love them, and wish for them to 'Dream Big'. Their innocence and dreams for the world are so inspiring to me, and they will always hold a very tender place in my heart- just like you. I might have to bother you for a copy, as I sent all of them the lyrics, but it would fun to give them something so cute for their graduation gift to remind them of their youth, and of course, my hopes and dreams for them.
Love, Gina