brownie butts

We see some of the most interesting products come through our office. It's a lovely treat too as they often include things like cookies, brownies and such. Always set out on the ledge for us to try and comment on. I must say I love seeing the variety and unique ways that people are packaging their products.
Today we got a box of brownies from Mary Louise, all with cute names and wrappers to match the flavors. But the best part had to be the packaged bags of brownie butts which included all the crumbs from the brownie edges, AKA the butts that often get cut off and are typically never sold as we all know, no one really wants a brownie that has a crunchy edge.
Seriously, what a great idea! I know the cute name and illustration on the package completely sold me.
No comments:
Post a Comment