phone calls.
I love spending the time cathcing up on life with old friends. This weekend I was able to talk with Phil Quinn. If anyone knows anything about our relationship, it’s that everything becomes a competition. He’s currently training for a marathon because when I ran one this past October, I apparently ran it in a faster time than the marathon he ran a few months before. So now he’s bound and determined to run another marathon for the sole reason to just beat my time.
As with any conversation with Phil, he always says something to completely crack me up. To answer my question on how life has been in Minnesota, he happend to respond by saying he’s been spending a lot of time running and could tell me about some of the best t-shirts he’s seen people wear... which he went on to describe the best one being a t-shirt he actually saw a dog wearing that happend to read “I love bitches.”
go ahead, let out a chuckle.
No comments:
Post a Comment