our MACs
I love my PowerBook. I had a cute eMac before this and gave it to my sister so she could have a computer at college.... and I must say, when I was able to visit her dorm, I had to smile and sigh at the sight of my cute little eMac sitting on her desk, oh the hours I spent with it.
It's so interesting that any MAC owner will understand this connection and attachment we have to these amazing devices.
Thankfully they are built strong. I recently happened to drop mine as I was getting into my car. It fell out of it's case and onto the hard concrete... yes, I almost wanted to cry. It's corner is a little banged up, but it's still working just fine... and that makes me happy. Andrea had to go on and tell her story of the time she happened to drop an iron onto of her iBook and how thrilled she was that it too lived on. Bo just called last night, all worried and concerned as she just managed to spill a glass of water all over hers.... she's doing really well about it as she's patiently going to wait for it to dry out and see if it too will prove that our MACs are truly amazing.
1 comment:
MACs are amazing... Well, I will actually attribute my computer turning on to a lot of prayer. nonetheless, i love my little mac.
Post a Comment