oh Elle!
This is my neighbor Elle. She lives in the studio just next to mine in our 8-unit complex. I think that she's just so darn cute, she dresses like a 70s goddess as her waredrobe is very eclectic and stylish. She grew up in Louisiana and has this darling southern accent too. Whenever we have a moment to chat, I just have to chuckle as she usually tells stories about one of the three guys she's seeing, two of which she's doing and unfortunately for me, I know when she's getting some as the only thing between our two beds is a wall. It was very cute the other day though as she said "becca, you'd be so proud.... I didn't even kiss him on the first date.... I think I really like him." This is the same guy that climbed over our front gate and serenaded her with a harmonica. Of course he was blatantly drunk.... but she found it all to be very charming.
It was her birthday just this past Saturday (of course I had to make her a cake, which she absolutlely thought was the sweetest thing ever). We all went out for Sushi at this great place I'd been to once before with her as it's her friend Corey's favorite spot. We passed around trays of sushi rolls, took shots of sake, attempted to sing happy birthday with the sushi chefs behind the counter. The place was filled with balloons, birthday cakes and candles. Let me just say, it was quite the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment