inner thoughts
I'm sitting at the corner cafe with free internet, with the intention to catch up on my e-mail and work on a few projects I've been meaing to start. Of coures, I take the time to read my friends blogs and after reading Andrea's I couldn't help the urge to update mine.... yes, as Andrea described it, I'm not really being productive, which was my whole intent to coming to the cafe, but then again, I don't think taking the time to reflect on some of my thoughts will set me back too much.
Interesting enough, I did come across this proverb the other day that I found to be very suiting.
Our inner thoughts are a lamp from the LORD, and they search our hearts. 20:27
So in a sense, these thoughts of mine and the various things I constantly ponder are a way in which the Lord is leading me to better understand who I am and help me see what's inside my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment