puzzles
Growing up, my mom, sister and I, during the winter months and I guess those hot humid summer too, would often do puzzles. We'd put up a card table in the middle of our living room and start working on one of the big puzzles with lots of pieces and small details.
I was just told by my deputy art director that I'm good at puzzles. I realize that this is really what I do. I'm constantly change, rearranging and putting together the pages of the magazine, balancing the pieces of text, photos, recipes and such. Sometimes it's a struggle as I often have to consider all the comments from the different levels of higher up and still make it look good and all fit... but it seems I some how always manage to do so. If only it was like the jigsaw puzzles I use to do though, there was only one way and everyone was happy with it when it was done.
No comments:
Post a Comment