soup
the weather has been a bit chilly lately (which of course I'm not complaining at all). It's been pleasantly nice though as it's put me in the mood to be making soup. The other night I made butternut squash soup with cheese ravioli for dinner with Laura and then tonight I'm going to make a tomato basil soup to take over to the girls place. It's funny though becuase I realize that I could easily go to trader Joes and buy a box of already prepared soup of similar flavors and just heat it up, but no, I buy the squash to peel and chop and I even used fresh tomaotoes, no cans for me. I guess I find it all very relaxing, the process of using my hands to prepare and create something that tastes wonderful. It's such a great feeling.... especially to be able to share it with friends.
1 comment:
trader joes!
:)
Post a Comment