Just what I needed
When you think of friday night, you always hope to say you have something going on. Well after having a whirl wind week at work, I’ve had a great friday night. The sun stays out a bit longer now since the time change and all, so I was able to get in a good run just after I got home from work... it felt great to run off all the frustrations from the office. After a nice long shower, I treated myself to some baking theropy as I sometimes like to call it. This time I made a batch of oatmeal banana cookies. I also whipped up some salsa and Lynn’s famous corn and bean dip. mmmmm.... it was nice as the test kitchen cleaned out the fridge and set out all the stuff they wouldn’t be needing... they do this every friday, I was just lucky enough this time to get a good bunch of tomatoes, sweet corn, onions, herbs, and bananas for all the treats I made tonight. So yeah, for a friday night it would have been nice to go out for drinks with friends, but I must say, a night like tonight was really what I needed for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment